Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Aspects of testing: test derivation, test selection, test coverage, test implementation and execution, test result analysis, test oracles, test management, monitoring and runtime verification, test frameworks.
- Model-based testing: Formal models and modelling languages such as automata, state machines, process algebra, logics, UML, HOL, Markov-chains, test generation from models, model coverage.
- Combination of techniques: Techniques that demonstrate how to combine testing and formal (model-based) verification and analysis to improve quality and reduce effort.
- Quality aspects: Functional, interoperability, performance, conformance, security, reliability, robustness, etc.
- Application areas: Communicating systems such as protocols, middleware, networks, web services, cloud computing systems, wireless applications, control systems, business information systems, embedded and real-time software, software product lines, etc.
- Combinations of different testing techniques: In particular, combination of techniques for the automated generation of test data.
- Tools and methods: Automated support of any parts of the testing activities, testing processes, test-driven development, sound metrics and measurements.
- Case studies: Case studies and industrial applications involving qualified empirical evaluations.